Welcome to Ashtanga Yoga Dublin
Coming Up in The Shala
- Saturday 10th September: Beginners Introductory workshop – Suitable for everyone, places still available
- Week commencing September 12th: Evening classes return to 4 evenings – Monday to Thursday at 7pm
- Friday 16th September: Moon Day – No 6:00am Class, 10:00am Class as usual.
- Friday 23rd September: Schedule alteration due to Teacher Training – No 10:00am Mysore today. 06:00am Class as usual
- Saturday 24th September: Beginners Introductory workshop – Suitable for everyone, places still available
See the full Ashtanga Yoga Dublin 2016 Calendar by clicking here.
Ashtanga Yoga Dublin is run by husband and wife David Collins and Paula Herbert and provides daily Yoga classes for all levels of student, from absolute beginners to teachers. This is their second decade of following their vocation to bring authentic Yoga to as many people as possible.
Ashtanga Yoga Dublin is different to a Yoga Studio in that David and Paula teach all of the classes, allowing them to get to know each student personally. They are specialists in Ashtanga Yoga, trained in the most traditional way and authorised by Manju Pattabhi Jois, the most senior Ashtanga teacher in the world, to pass on this traditional practice.
Yoga Classes for All Levels
With the depth of knowledge of 20 years of practice and teaching experience, Paula and David work with each student individually, teaching them a Yoga practice that is tailored to their needs, helping them cope with the stresses and pressures of modern life and making the great benefits of this Yoga available to everyone, young and old alike. We are the only full-time, dedicated traditional Ashtanga Yoga school in Ireland.
Contact Ashtanga Yoga Book Your Yoga Class