August Bank Holiday Weekend Schedule and Holiday Closure
- Friday 31st July: Full Moon. No 6:00am Class, Mysore Class at 10:00am as usual.
- Saturday 1st August: 10:30am Guided Class
- Sunday 2nd August: 10:00am Mysore Class
- Monday 3rd August: 10:00am Mysore
- Tuesday 4th August to Tuesday 25th August inclusive: Shala closed while we are on Retreat.
- Wednesday 26th August: Shala re-opens with 06:00am Mysore.
Ashtanga Yoga Dublin is run by husband and wife David Collins and Paula Herbert and provides daily Yoga classes for all levels of student, from absolute beginners to teachers. This is their second decade of following their vocation to bring authentic Yoga to as many people as possible.
Ashtanga Yoga Dublin is different to a Yoga Studio in that David and Paula teach all of the classes, allowing them to get to know each student personally. They are specialists in Ashtanga Yoga, trained in the most traditional way and authorised by Manju Pattabhi Jois, the most senior Ashtanga teacher in the world, to pass on this traditional practice.
Yoga Classes for All Levels
With the depth of knowledge of 20 years of practice and teaching experience, Paula and David work with each student individually, teaching them a Yoga practice that is tailored to their needs, helping them cope with the stresses and pressures of modern life and making the great benefits of this Yoga available to everyone, young and old alike. We are the only full-time, dedicated traditional Ashtanga Yoga school in Ireland.
Contact Ashtanga Yoga Book Your Yoga Class